Insulin Resistance and Obesity
The Feel Great System Keeps it off!
Weight Loss and the best way to Keep It Off: The Feel Great System
Obesity usually results from a combination of causes and contributing factors including:
Inactivity: With today’s connivence with food, work and technology it doesn’t leave much room for the active person. Which in turn you won’t be burning many calories to drop weight. With a sedentary lifestyle, one can easily consume more calories every day than burning them through exercise and routine daily activities.
Unhealthy Diet: The Connivence diet that’s high in calories, lacking in fruits and vegetables, full of junk foods, and loaded with high-calorie beverages and oversized portions contributes to weight gain.
Lack of sleep: Not getting enough sleep can cause changes in hormones that increase the appetite. It may also lead to a craving for foods that are higher in carbohydrates to feel like you’re getting a boost of energy, which can contribute to weight gain.
You are more likely to develop potentially serious health problems, including:
- High triglycerides and low high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol
- Type 2 diabetes
- High blood pressure
- Metabolic syndrome — a combination of high blood sugar, high blood pressure, high triglycerides, and low HDL cholesterol, Heart disease, Stroke
- Cancer – including cancer of the uterus, cervix, endometrium, ovaries, breast, colon, rectum, oesophagus, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, kidney, and prostate
- Breathing disorders, including sleep apnea, a potentially serious sleep disorder in which breathing repeatedly stops and starts
- Gallbladder disease
- Gynecological problems, such as infertility and irregular periods, polycystic ovarian disease
- Erectile dysfunction and sexual health issues
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease – a condition in which fat builds up in the liver and can cause inflammation or scarring
- Osteoarthritis of knees and spine related problems
Or use the form for Inquiries
Professional Fitness Health Coach & Founder of Christie Fit
I am a Certified Personal Trainer with an Associates Degree in Advanced Personal Training and Exercise Science. In total, I have a cumulative of 8 years of higher education ranging from courses in computer science to courses focusing on human behavior. Through all of this schooling, I have obtained two Associates Degrees, one Bachelor’s Degree, and one Master’s Degree. While completing my schooling, I was also enlisted in the U.S. Air Force and am now a veteran, with 8 years of dedicated service to this country.